Monday, March 15, 2010

Tomorrow's the day.......

Tomorrow is the day i've been waiting and fighting for, for the last 3 months!!!  I will finally get to meet Dr. Santore and talk to him about my PAO's.  I am finishing my pre-appointment paperwork, and putting the finishing touches on my questions.  My mother and father are coming with me to my appointment, so that is good, I will have two extra minds to come up with questions that I forget, and two extra sets of ears to hear and remember the answers to my questions, as I know that I will probably forget some of them.  I do have alot of questions, but I also have been able to have alot of my questions answered from my Hip Sisters. I feel SOOO lucky to have met so many AMAZING people throughout this crazy process. I have been lucky enough to meet an awesome person, Alycia, who lives close to me and who has had both of her hips done by Santore, so alot of my questions regarding how Santore works or does things have been answered because I know that each surgeon does things a little differently.  Alycia has become somebody that I consider a great friend , somebody that I can talk to who understands and is able to soothe and calm me at times that i'm freaking out. I am also happy that Alycia is a creative soul like myself...... and that we are able to work together on creative ventures.  I was able to hang out with Alycia yesterday and we talked for awhile about Dr. Santore and her surgeries and how my consultation is going to go.  She has a way of easing my mind and I am so thankful for having her in my life! :)     I am so greatful for having ALL of my hip sisters in my life! I love you guys!! xoxoxo

I'll write more tomorrow and let you know how my consultation goes with Santore.  Wish me luck!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are going to do great girl! And I can't wait to hear what you find. It is a good thing to that you have both your mom and dad to go with you. I kept trying to convince my dad to go with us but he just wouldn't. But he had questions for me such as how the heals back together once they are cut, how they match up and heal without overgrowing. And if I were to get osteoporosis later in life, would this increast my chances of a fracture where the cut was made. I told him that he should just come but he didn't. Oh well. This will be good for your mom to hear what the doctor has to say. But best of luck and can't wait to hear what he says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey luv! Remember to just breathe! It will all turn out fine. You are very lucky both parents are going. You'd be amazed at how much you don't actually absorb, lol! I can't wait to hear about it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete