Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Burning stabbing pain!!

Burning, Aching pain...... I can't stand it!!  Today is not a good day for me and my hips :(   I'm just feeling generally like crap today.  The burning achey pain started this morning just in the front groin area of my hips... spread to the side and is now made its way around to my lower back.  This pain is the most annoying of all.... I get SOOO frustrated because no matter how I adjust my hips, or how much i try and stretch (I don't know why i think thats gonna help, never does) ...... it just doesnt stop, its constant, and it makes me feel naseous!  I feel like a big baby because all I wanna do right now is curl up in a little ball and cry ..... cry because it hurts, cry because im so frustrated that I cant make it stop, and cry because I'm the only person who can FEEL it...... you cant see it, so to anybody else listening to me tell them my hips ache and burn so much to where i wanna cry, I feel like they just think I'm being a big baby!  Granted...... I'm sure not everybody is thinking that...... maybe its just me that is projecting my thoughts of myself onto other people......  I'm angry.  I'm angry that I can't just handle the pain.... I'm angry that it effects my life so much, and i'm angry that I'm angry!!   Ughhh!!!  Just make it stoppppp!!!!!  :(

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to read about the pain you are in. That is the cherry on top of your icecream- NOT. I mean first it is the ins. being stupid and now your hips aren't being cooperative. I can relate. I don't have to da anything for mine to hurt. But when I have really awful no good bad days my foot will actually turn in and I really limp. So not only on top of pain then I just plain feel completely ridiculous. And to make matters worse I still have to be a mommy because I don't get a day off. So I feel your pain. If you can take it easy and reward yourself with chocolate(that makes me feel better-well for a little bit anyway.)

    ReplyDelete